Theres nothing more distressing than a break in at home. These days, home security is relatively inexpensive, and in every area there are lots of companies that can install intruder alarm systems .
But how do you choose the right specialist Here’s some great advice on choosing the right company for you.
1. Does the company offer free surveys? Beware of anyone who won’t come to see your property and offer a free consultation, survey and estimate. A good company will make constructive suggestions for your home security, and give you with a free detailed survey & quotation, and certainly not pressure you for a decision on your doorstep.
2. Are they an established local security company? Local specialists work hard to develop & preserve their reputation by giving a great service and will gladly supply references when asked. Another tip is to look round your local town, and you will notice security company stickers on external bell housings. This will tell you who the most popular companies in your area are, so you can draw up a shortlist to contact.
3. Are they a member of any trade associations? Find out which one and check that they are an established association online. stear clear of companies that belong to unknown associations that can be joined easily and cheaply. Most security installers will display details of their accreditations online, so by searching online you can become familiar with the reputable security associations.
4. What guarantees are offered on their installation and equipment? You want one year as a minimum – some may offer more, and others will offer some kind of extended warranty, perhaps at a small cost. If something goes wrong with the system – for example, the alarm goes off and you can’t turn it off – what are their response times. Also, do they offer maintenance packages and monitoring services ?
5. Do they project an air of professionalism? The operative doing the first visit must seem professional. Do they have professional looking paperwork or is the quote scribbled on scrap paper? Are their vehicles sign written or do they drive shabby, unmarked vans?
6. Finally, does the specification of the alarm they are quoting you for, match your needs and lifestyle? Be sure to tell them all about your pets, children and any particular requirements you may have. That way they can tailor a system towards you. If you feel you have to change to “fit in” with someone’s alarm system, then get another quote.
If you follow the tips above, and find that more than one company gets top marks, then go with the one that gives you the most confidence. It’s not always down to the cheapest quote, especially when protecting your greatest and most important asset – your home.
If you are looking for Burglar Alarms in Maidstone then contact < a href=http://www.amiga.uk.com>www.amiga.uk.com for a free survey and quotation.
Protect Your home and family with a Video Surveillance System
With crime rates soaring, people are beginning to take measures to protect themselves. Certain things have to be done in order to protect the family and the home. One of those things is purchasing a video surveillance system. While that may seem like a drastic measure, it will provide families with the peace of mind needed to relax and enjoy life. Those families that are considering making the step toward that kind of protection need to consider how to properly go about purchasing such a product.
It is important that customers know what they are getting before they purchase cctv equipment. With so many products on the market, consumers can often get tricked into purchasing something that is of poor quality. If a video surveillance system is faulty, it will not do any good. It will not offer any protection to the users, and they will be disappointed with their product. High price does not always mean high quality. That is something that is very important for consumers to realize.
In fact, many places offer a video surveillance system that is not priced high at all, but is of excellent quality. Those people who are mindful of keeping within a budget need to keep places like that in mind. There are many great deals on home surveillance equipment out there out there. Consumers just need to know where to look for the best in cctv products.
If a security product has a warranty of some sort, then there is good reason to believe that it is of good quality. Most cctv suppliers will not guarantee a product they do not believe in. Also, consumers need to make sure that the CCTV product has undergone testing before being shipped. If a CCTV business sends products out without checking them first ,they waste your time and money.
Technical support is incredibly important when looking for a video surveillance system. Consumers want to use a company that will offer them assistance as they set their equipment up. Those companies that leave consumers alone after the product is purchased need to be avoided. After all, this kind of video surveillance equipment can be difficult to install, and it needs to be set up right. Without the necessary technical advice and assistance, consumers could easily get discouraged.
There is a company that offers all of the above mentioned things to consumers and even more. CCS-Imports has quality camera and digital recording products at great prices. They test all of their cctv products and their products are outfitted with high quality Sony chips. They will help with the installation of the product or with any other questions their customers have. For more information, visit www.cccsimports.co.uk.
Most people living in the United States take great care about the safety of their homes, especially those who live in big enough houses. It bothers you that there might be burglars that will come in one night and steal your most precious things.
You might worry even more when serial killers are freely walking in the outside world. There are also other things that you must be aware of when it comes to securing your house. You must also be prepared for fire, so that you don´t lose many of your belongings to that scorching fire.
You must also have a speed dial for emergency services such as policemen, firemen, and hospitals. Be aware of your surroundings because you never know when the next danger may lurk.
If you don´t know how to get your house secured, or you simply don´t have the time to install hi-tech gadgets, then you might want to try ADT home wireless security systems.
ADT home wireless security is a new way to secure your whole house. It comes with these features:
Digital key pad: One-touch access with Fire, Medical, and Police Dispatch (Must be programmed by installer), Programmable paging features;
Keychain Remote Access: Allows for easy arming and disarming;
Infrared Interior Motion Detector: An additional level of protection that can reduce false alarms due to small pets;
Three Points of Protection: Audible sound to help alert you when protected doors are open Easily expandable system for even more areas of protection;
High-Decibel Alarm Siren: Help scare intruders away,
Battery Backup: Helps provide protection even when the power goes out,
Yard Sign & Window Decals: Warn potential intruders that your home is protected by ADT
And finally, professional quick and easy installation by a certified ADT installer. With all these in hand, what more could you ask for?
If you want a fast and inexpensive way to secure your home against theft, i recommend getting an ADT home wireless security system. Learn why ADT home wireless security systems are the best in the business.